Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

When most of them aren't around.


I was very excited before coming back to Kuching...
because of missing toO much of laksa and kolomee,
but when you kinda get laksa+kolomee overdose.....
there's nothing much to do in Kuching unless find some old buds to hang out.
OR some close cousins to hang out.
My old buds......left WanJoo here.
When the rest aren't around, I miss them more when I'm in Kuching and there aren't.

Other than hanging-outs, there's something else I do....BAKING
*applause*
Pick a recipe from the book and start working out to make delicious food!
I'd baked Mini Apple Charlottes with Caramel Sauce the other day...
it was PERFECT!(very not bad for a first-time)
Didn't get to take some tempting photos of them though because...
my camera isn't with me, it's with Daphne.

BUT, I'm pretty sure I'll bake them again...
when I come back for Chinese New Year with my camera!haha..
Baking is fun! I ROCK at baking..=D


3 comments:

Wendy said...

bake more...i wanna eat. noone here in kl oso then i've been eating shitty food..

Michelle said...

how u'r gonna eat?

Wendy said...

errr....ask u bake when u go back to cny.