Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Eeeeeeyyyyy!

I've always been thinking............(AFTER I bought Mayday's(Ashin♥) latest album *DEFINITELY NOT the MALAYSIAN version one and which cost me rm70 or rm75 I'd forgotten* I was out of my mind I guess)



I have the ticket pass to Mayday's(Ashin♥) concert in Taiwan but how the hell am I going to be there?!I would definitely LOVE to be there of course but it's not like I'm gonna go "hey dad~~I have this ticket to Mayday's(Ashin♥) concert in Taiwan and erm......do you wanna come too?" I must be out of my mind to do so and there's no way I'm going unless my dad tiok ToTo then there might be the slightest chance that I could go cos I think he would slap me tap piak if I'm ever asking money from him to let me go for a concert which requires air ticket as well.*sigh* As my dad is one of Taiwan Politics' fans and since Taiwan news is on Taiwan channels and I'd seen the ad of Mayday's(Ashin♥) concert on TV quite a number of times! It was so tempting to be able to be there and yet so hurtful knowing that I CAN'T be there anyway. omg..I sound like a MAD fan. I've also watched the news about mad fans camping near the concert place a day earlier just for THE concert.Well....I've been to their concert at Genting last April (*THE first ever concert I've EVER EVER been to* my dad would kill me if he knows the ticket price) and it was really really cool!They came to Kuching last year actually and I was standing so close to the stage that I could see Ashinso real standing just a few steps in front of me! *drool* And...I wasn't that MAD enough to run to him since it was quite easy to get rid of the dwarves standing in front of me. HA HA. But that wasn't a concert that was just a 签唱会, well they sang a few songs anyway. I would really really really really really a thousand times really love to go to their concert again! Gosh..I'm a mad fan of Mayday(Ashin♥)......Somebody! stop me!

An image I found from the web. One of Mayday's(Ashin♥) concert.
Nice eh! :D

* Feel free to visit Ashin's blog to see their latest concert's photos.

No comments: