Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

BAahhhhhH

Baaahh Baaahh black sheeeep have you any wool....OMG....it has been raining whole day today!rain rain go away~ I want SUN!you are my sunshine my only sunshine...but it didn't stop me and wanjoo hanging out the whole day. I've been at home for too long till I've run out of things to do.*well...I actually found something to do and that is reading my sister's collection of Roald Dahl books* Tried to bake some chocolate cookies but the cookies turned out not cooked then I got so frustrated and stared at the leftover cookie paste, so lazy to deal with it so in the end I threw it into the fridge. Called mum to ask what to do about it and got scolded by her coz she thought I burned down her beloved microwave at first then asked me better don't touch her microwave without her attendance.

Aaahhh..baking alone is so not working out for me. Went to the Spring again this afternoon, not feeling any spring-y also. Nothing much there just walked around with wanjoo then we had Ken's Salad Chicken Rice!with kingkong. Then went to Boulevard and found dad having dinner there!haha..After that we went to Kenyalang, spent almost an hour there looking through dvds. Wanted to get The Day The Earth Stood Still but it wasn't a clear dvd. Yucks.

I wanna watch Twilight! I wanna watch Bolt! I also wanna watch The Day The Earth Stood Still!

No comments: