Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

O-M-G

I was searching for some songs to download and I found a song I've always love, 不是我不明白,and found out......the guy who sang this song with 梁静茹 is ACTUALLY the mushroom guy 卢广仲!omg! A wow news to me...haha..So I went searching for his songs and downloaded some.hmmph...very nice!

Introducing......Mushroom Guy..卢广仲!


This is his 1st album which was released in May 2008.
Mr Chen 强力推荐!(and Mrs Chen too..ha ha)

歌曲

早安晨之美!
Que Te Passa?你在干吗?
100 种生活
Paz
好想要挥霍
别杀我
Boring
我爱你
无敌铁金钢
校园美女2008
寂寞考
破气球(When I fall in love...)


2 comments:

Wendy said...

yea..I was shocked that the guy's voice is actually his..almost fainted..

Michelle said...

he's actually a good looking guy with THAT heart-melting voice of his!omg...why is he into the Mushroom style..haiyoo...