Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The BFG

The Big Friendly Giant. I bet most of you have read this book a long long long time ago.


I was walking around the house finding something to do and I found this book of my little sister's on her table. The Big Friendly Giant, what a familiar title! It was a long long long looooong time ago since I last read it, so I decided to relish myself back to my childhood world. =D



The Big Friendly Giant captures sweet dreams and store them in jars. *Wonder what he does with them?* He blows them to YOU while you're sleeping during the Witching Hour, which is a special moment in the middle of the night when every child and grown-up was in a deep deep sleep, and all the dark things came out from hiding and had the world to themselves. He has big big big ears which he hears every little thingalingling FIFTY times louder than usual and he's a vegetarian who doesn't eat human beans. hahahaha...Sophie is a little orphan he caught and eventually becomes his friend and helps him stop the other filthy giants from eating human beans.

It's nice to be reading some childhood books again. It brings back all those imaginations I used to imagine while reading those kiddy books!But not for Peter and Jane, those don't need much imagination.

No comments: