Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

We Dunnoooooo~

Took a cab from Ridzuan to Subang with Seryl this afternoon to print out my portfolio. The fare was Rm7. All the way both of us were talking non-stop in the car. SUDDENLY.....

Mr. Driver: Can I just drop you guys here? Sorry..I won't charge you guys
money. You guys can take the bus from here to Subang also.
Sheryl + Michelle: huh?wad?ha?
Mr. Driver:You guys can take the bus there too.

Both of us weird-weirdly went down from the cab and saw it *zoom* away.

Michelle: Ow ow w-o-w~ So what now?I don't know how to take the bus.
O-M-G.
Sheryl: Erm...I don't know also. So we take cab?
Michelle:Ya..agree.
Sheryl:Eh!Got Rapid KL. See where it's going!
Michelle:Ow ow..to Subang.
Sheryl:But is it going to the part of Subang where we want to go?
Michelle:I don't know worr~

The bus just drove pass us while we were discussing.....

Sheryl: Ow erm...Bus go d.
Michelle:Erm...get taxi.Oh hey here comes one. *Waving at the cab*

Mr. Driver2: Where to?
Michelle: Subang Burger King.
Mr. Driver2: Where is that?Do you know the way?
Michelle: O-M-G.I don't know.Sheryl!You know?
Sheryl:Ya I know.

So all the way Sheryl was guiding the driver.
When we reached there....

Michelle:Ow w-o-w.Rm3 nia!!
Sheryl:Ya.

We felt lucky that Mr. Driver dropped us off. If not, we wouldn't have had a Rm3 taxi to Subang.Save Rm4 lei. Walao-A.

No comments: