Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The 7 Pages Moral Assignment.

Got home from school at 10am, did some research on Moral Assignment, called mum to ask about re-heating food and talked crap with her for half an hour.lol.

Mum: Hello~
Me:Hey..I ask you can I re-heat fried rice with the container like the one
SugarBun uses when we dao bao their food?
Mum: Cannot la!!Find other thing like the glass bowl or something.
Me: Ok.Hey I tell you!You know...
(Mum: I don't know.)
Me:Haiya...My housemate told me there was an accident on Monday
morning. The school bus knocked dead a motorcyclist.
Mum: Ha!I know that. You know I read from the newspaper, it said some
University students in Melaka got caught taking drugs. You better
don't mix with these kind of people I tell u!
Me: Ha?My friends all 乖乖 one.
Mum: Your sister asked me to but chicken essence for her ar.You tell
her to buy it herself. And you got eat the multivitamins onot?
Me: Oh I did. But I gave it to Wendy d coz she wans.
Mum:bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....Ok liao. Don't 烦 me liao.Go
re-heat your lunch.
Me:Ahhhh....ok bye.
Mum:Bye.

After lunch, did a little of Moral Assignment and felt too sleepy so went to bed. Slept till almost 5pm and realized I had to go find Wendy for help for my assignment. Walked all the way to Sunway Pyramid bus stop waited for bus No.66 AND AGAIN the bus didn't go to Sunway College side gate straightaway but to Subang KTM station and back to Sunway Pyramid's bus stop THEN go to Sunway College side gate.Sat in the bus for more than 1/2 an hour until it reached the side gate. Wendy said there was no need for me to get down from the bus d coz she and AhBoi and Jac need to go Sunway Pyramid so I had to join them. Had dinner at Sakae Sushi and bought some food from Giant and took the 10pm bus back to their place. Took my bath and continue doing my assignment with my empty brain. Wendy helped a lot a lot, it took us long time to actually finish it. We only went to bed at 2 something in the morning.OMG.Special thanks to Wendy who did most of the assignment.Hehe.Slept over at their place too coz no worries my class for the next day starts at 1pm.Had lunch with AhBoi and Suk Ching(no Wendy as she had class in the morning) then took a cab to my school.

2 more days to go!!I LOVE AHSHIN!!

No comments: