Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My 7 Pages Malaysian Studies Assignment

Got home from school at 10am, took a nice nice bath and started finding information on my Malaysian Studies assignment. Took a nap from 12pm to 230pm and realized I needed to go to Wendy's place because need use her printer so took a cab there and met up with AhBoi. Got up to their hostel and realized that I hadn't had lunch so I just went to get a cup noodle from the cupboard and "boiled" water. After awhile I supposed the water was "boiled" so I poured it into my cup noodle and brought it into Wendy's room. Waited awhile then open the foil and saw.........."Why hard hard 1 the noodle?!!?!Oh-My-God!!AhBoi!!!!!I didn't boil the water!!!" AhBoi:"Ha?Why so stupid?!" We then went to the kitchen and realized the plug which was plugged in wasn't Wendy's water boiler plug.Gosh!The one and only Kari Cup!!!Then both of us went down to the convenient store to buy some and went back to boil the water properly. After eating, continued with my assignment. Got many info from malaysiakini, AhBoi helped me out with the conclusion then finally finished it!Wendy only finished her class at 8pm but got back hostel at almost 9pm. After printing out I took a cab home!
O-M-G!!!I'm going to Mayday's concert this SATURDAY!!!!!!

No comments: