Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I stupidly fell down.....BY THE ROADSIDE!!

Walked back home from school this afternoon and I stupidly fell down.So embarrassing~ I was walking on the erm...."dun"..aiya dono how to say, just then I couldn't balance myself well then I just fell.Both my knees caused friction with the stones on the road, and I mean BIG stones!*OUCH* And I quickly got up and pretended nothing happened. When I walked halfway I felt there was something weird on my knees so I looked down and realized it was bleeding, not that kind of water-flowing-from-a-tap bleeding, just there was blood coming out, so I took out my packet of tissues and after I took 1 out the rest all flew to the road and I was like "uh~!wad?!" so I just use one tissue. All the way some people, walking toward my direction, were like looking at me weirdly but I didn't give a shit and just kept walking on until I finally reach home!Opened my door and just stood in front of Liancy..."Lianzhi!!!I fell down~!!so sia soi~!!BY THE ROADSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Liancy went "ha?!o-m-g..look at your knees~!" I went to sit down in the living room and she tried to clean my bruise for me. I was screaming all along. Tears streaming down my face!(WALAO-A~!So painful laaaaaaaaa!!!!) Then Agnes and Asvin came home. Asvin quickly found her dettol and cleaned my bruise again. AND AGAIN...I was screaming!GOSH!!!VERY PAINFUL!!!AHHHHHH~~!! *I don't think it's a good idea to upload the pictures of it coz it really is very very very disgusting*

No comments: