Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

I.....don't want to grow up..

Had the weirdest dream last night. It was me and my family having our holiday trip to somewhere and I was only like 7 or 8 years old. I felt free from everything, as everyone knows, kids...they don't need to worry for anything, they just have fun. My sisters, still not in their 20's, not even starting Secondary School, we had that kind of laughter and fun with no worries in ourselves, just 160% simple happy laughter and fun. When I woke up, I hoped that I could continue back into the dream but..........sigh..how I wish we can have this kind of family trip again!Now...I see kids, I envy them alot alot alot. Don't blame me if they suddenly fall down, I just can't help doing something about it.hee...I don't wanna grow up!!

No comments: