Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

阿信帅爆了(2)!

Remember the same title post last year?Here goes another 1 but different one!O-M-G!!I went to MAYDAY's FINAL 离开地球表面 Jump! 世界巡回演唱会!Firstly, me, Wendy, Daphne, Sheryl, AhBoi and Liancy went to RedBox at Sunway Pyramid for a MAYDAY Karaoke from 11am-2pm. Later that Liancy took a cab back to Ridzuan and we went to Daphne's home, rest rest awhile then we went to buy bread to feed the ducks at Sentul Park.


Not just ducks but there were fishes too!Huge ones!

Later that we went to take-away McD for our dinner and drove straight up to Genting Highlands with Mayday songs playing in the car!!There were many many many people there and...............................................................阿信帅爆了!!!

My Ticket!!


OURS!

THEM!
温柔!!!!!











小太阳!!



人生海海!!

Living in their own world...AhShin...ADORABLE!

Can't see them clearly but....wadevar~it was F-U-N!Although we were just some normal fans sitting quite far away from their sight, we still feel lucky to be there!!!The 3 hours of time, we were in another planet, losing control, not caring for our image, shaking our arses like what..omg~!"MAKE MUSIC NOT WAR!!"Their music light up my life!!=) PLEASEEEEEE bring me back to last night!!!!hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...
u may wonder how i came here?actually i juz google mayday concert at genting to collect some video and photo,then i saw ur blog,and i'm surprise tat we are seating nearby...and maybe next to you if i'm not mistaken..haha...

MAYDAY LIVE FOREVER!!!

Anonymous said...

my blog: www.wretch.cc/blog/shiuin

Michelle said...

haha..omg..i was still thinking nobody would recognize me so i could ruin my image dat night..bside me was a couple lei...on my right side, my left side was my sister..

Anonymous said...

Enjoying Mayday is the most important thing...Cheers~