Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

True Friends

I didn't sleep on Sunday night until Monday morning, was doing my model. Was soooo tired when I went to school, when I got home from class for that day it was already almost 7pm and it was raining very very big. TingTing and I were all wet when we reached home, I quickly took a bath then went down for dinner with her and Sheryl. After dinner I was supposed to quick start drawing my One-Point Perspective but needed to wait HuiHui to come to teach us and she said she would be late so TingTing asked me to go sleep b4 HuiHui came and asked for my house mate's number just in case she couldn't get me up through smses or calls. I slept for like an hour then suddenly the light was on and TingTing came into my room.."MICHELLEEEEEEEEE...WAKE UP LIAO......!!!" along with HuiHui and my two housemates. I was so blur when i woke up then HuiHui passed me a bottle of nice nice drink which she made it herself especially for me and TingTing coz she said she see us dead tuna faces.I was so touched!Then they went to TingTing's place and I started drawing mine with HuiHui's drawing as reference. Later I brought my stuff to TingTing's place coz needa ask her something then HuiHui cooked mushroom soup for us..It was nice too!!!I only finished everything at 3 something in the morning. I went home and just jumped into my bed and fell asleep instantly. The next I couldn't really wake up. Was late to class this morning then slept during English class.Now I'm back at home.Later need study again.Tomorrow got Mid-term exam for Building Materials.After tomorrow then it's Thursday!HOLIDAY!Then it's FRIDAY!LIANJI DAY!!

No comments: