Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another happy weekend has gone by.

Friday was another happy Friday. Spent the whole afternoon with Wendy and had this nice butter chicken rice near her hostel. Spent my night continuing to draw my Axonometric Projection. Saturday, Wendy, Ahboi and I went MidValley to buy tickets to Mayday's concert on 19th April, wee-hee, we got tickets d!!Lepak awhile at MidValley then went to take ktm back to my place for dinner with my housemates. We waited for long long time, in the end we gave up waiting coz there were many many many many people, they all squeezed in like what ar...we didn't even had the chance to board. It was raining and we tried the call a cab but no cabs then we took a bus to Sunway Pyramid then take a cab there to Ridzuan. After dinner I packed my drawing tools then we 3 took a cab back to Sunway hostel(where Wendy and Ahboi live). I continue drawing my Axonometric Projection again..Drew till ki siao(you guys can ask Wendy about it). And it was my 1st time experiencing yellowish water flowing out of every taps in the house.Eeew...After the drawing me and Wendy watched an episode of a HK drama until we realized it was 4am already so we quickly went to bed. Sunday, we woke up quite late, had lunch near their place and guess what?The water was still yellowish and I forgot till what time it turned white again. I did my English essay there and printed it out as well. Had dinner near their place which they call ORANGE, just because the building is in Orange colour.lol.Now I'm back in my own room looking forward to the coming Friday!!

No comments: