Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Walking home whenever there's no class is alot better than spending time in the library waiting for computers to use.

Before going to Building Materials class this morning, me, TingTing and Chua went for breakfast and we discussed about walking back to hostel before 10am. My morning class finishes at 10am so needed to get out of class earlier than that. During class, TingTing was sleeping, the time was reaching 915am, I woke her up and when the lecturer's back was against us we ran out of the class using the back door. Oh my...so funny. After that I went to library to print out my essay then straight away meet Chua downstairs and three of us walked home. Will be going back to school after lunch because the next class will be starting at 1pm. There are actually many things to do for the 2 hours+ at home rather than spending time in the library and see people we don't wanna see. At home, can wash clothes and do alot of stuff laa..So next time I'm walking home whenever I can.It only takes like 10-15mins walk back home anyway.hahahaha

2 comments:

Wendy said...

i prefer staying at the lib doing my stuffs..haha..10-15 mins..will die one ah...

Michelle said...

i hate library soo much arrr....!dono y..bad memories!!!