Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hanging Out With Housemates, Wendy, AhBoi and Sheryl

Went to Sushi King last Thursday night with my 2 housemates,Serena and Asvin, and my roommate, Han Siean.Went a little crazy fooling around while eating.Met new friends too, they are all Serena and Asvin's church friends.Friendly people. AND was invited to church last night by my housemates, there were singing and dancing and games and lucky draw!!1st prize:iPod Touch!Gosh!First we all filled in forms about our details, I got a green colour form I happily filled in the form and passed to the runners.Later, I kept imagining if I have my hands on that iPod Touch.There were nice fun games before the lucky draw.When it finally came to picking the lucky 1, 3rd prize-Rm50 Esprit Voucher, 2nd prize- Rm100 TopShop Voucher, 1st prize iPod Touch!I was all ready to go up to take my iPod Touch when they were digging for the lucky person.The guy picked up a GREEN form and said "oh...it's a girl...AND a digi user...". Green+Girl+Digi User =ME too.I got all nervous and when he read out the phone number..016-5xxxxxx..SHIIIT...NOT ME!!!In the end we had hot dogs each, not bad nice.After that I had to rush home to meet Wendy and AhBoi and Sheryl because Wendy was going to stay overnight at my place and since my roommate went back to Penang for the weekend so got 1 spare bed in the room.When I finally reached home and met them, we had rotis for supper down at the malay restaurant at our place.Later they all went to my place as I needed Sheryl to help me out with my Internet connection. In the end Sheryl and AhBoi went back to Sheryl's place around 2 something in the morning.The next day we woke up early, like 8 something in the morning to have breakfast at Old Town in Subang as me and Sheryl had to go to school library to do some work. After we had breakfast me and Sheryl went to school library and Wendy and AhBoi went back to their own hostel. It was nice to have Wendy sleeping overnight with me as I get emotional these days so it's better that there's someone close standing by me.So THANK YOU SISTAR!!!And it was really nice to hang out with Ahboi together with Sheryl.It reminds me of the times we used to do this hanging out together to talk crap back in our senior years in CHMSNO1.It's REALLY good to hang around with the people you know for sooo long.I started my Building Materials Assignment 2 with my group members this morning.Our task: Choose a building material and present it in an EXTRA-ORDINARY way.For example, sing it out or act it out. So our group decided to do it in a singing way. We planned to finish it by today but two our group members couldn't stay back too late as they have other plans so we only did half..well..can counted as half gua.Tomorrow needa continue again.SO ANNOYING.I really want Wendy to stay overnight at my place again for tonight but....I MUST NOT be so selfish. She has her own things to do as well and I'm not free tomorrow also as I need to continue doing my Assignment2.*sigh*I really wish I could have a whole day spending time with her and AhBoi and Sheryl.Really really really really really....Counting down the days to LianZhi's arrival on 21st March!!

No comments: