Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Faces

Everyday I see different faces around me, "How are their lives like?Are they happy?Satisfied with life?Frustrated?Giving up?". I'm interested to know the stories of their lives, not being the 38 me but being wanting to know more to life. At school, I see people cry, making me want to know what happened to them. I see people laughing out loud making me wondering how can they actually do that. I see emotionless faces, sotong faces, wondering if they are awake to life.The faces I see everyday now are TOTALLY different from the faces I saw last year.Last year, I was eager to go to school every morning to see everybody, the faces I've known for soooo long and talk whatever we can to one another.Now, it's different, the eagerness in me going to school has gone.I don't like seeing unfamiliar faces. I've lost my reasons to laugh or be happy about, I don't remember who I was anymore. I'm moving on blur-ly, doing everything which I'm supposed to do just not what I feel happy doing, maybe it takes time, for me to really fit in and to really understand ME, understand what exactly I'm doing and WHY exactly I'm doing it. I've made my lifetime decision which I must carry on to get THERE!Always reminding myself...*I want 5 Audis...5 5 5..vroom vroom*..ahahaha...The past days are always the best days, it's hard to forget about it.We all have the right to decide how we want to live through today, tomorrow...So make everyday a memorable and happy day.People..CHEER for Michelle, who rocks your life!

No comments: