Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another buddy buddy friends gathering..

Had this gathering dinner at Secret Garden, also a farewell dinner for U Sun who is leaving next Saturday!The funny thing was when me, Cynthia, U Sun and Adam went to McD.

McD Girl: Hello.Can I have your order?
Adam: 2 coke, 1 Milo and 1 Sundae.
McD Girl: Oh sorry we don't have Sundae anymore.
Michelle(standing behind)- Adam:Eh!Ask her no Sundae got Tuesday or not.(In a very low voice)
Adam-Michelle: What?!hahahahahahahahahaha
Adam- McD Girl: You got Monday?
Adam+Michelle+McD Girl:ahahahhahahahahaaha..
Adam-McD Girl: Then I'll have 2 coke and 2 milo.=)

We went up to the first floor and started talking again. So many things to talk about.Gosh.


At Secret Garden...



After everything. I went to Petanak to meet up with WanJoo. I needed to pee very very badly while waiting for her at the car park.When she reached, I got into her car and she sent me to the Office to pee coz she said the toilet at Petanak is way too dirty.lol.Later, we went back to Petanak to eat Kueh Chap,only wanjoo eat la.haha..Then I started talking to her while she was eating. She's a good listener..lol

No comments: