Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Missing Michelle, everybody?

"Michelle Michelle Michelle Michelleeeeee, that sweeeeet thang!!where r u?" thought EVERYBODY!!!!!muahahaha...Been in KL for more than two weeks d, only now that I can get my arse online and update everybody's all-time-favourite blog!!Studying in Taylor's is totally cool!Friendly friends and hot guys!muahahahha...!I admit that I totally suck in sketching but guess wad?I got B- for my 1st sketch of the school!!!cheerss!!Happy to know that I actually have THAT thing in me!!Sheryl(my no.1 fan) is in KL too.Living on level 3 while I'm on level11.We went to Sunway Pyramid together two times d and each time we laughed till crazy..like non-stop..We make stupid jokes and laugh by ourselves!Went for many site visits since the 1st day of school!1st place was The Art Gallery at Taman Seni(which I don't actually know where it is but it is near Jalan Petaling!), then KL Sentral, then a Mosque then Chan's Study Institute(I guess it's called that).Well most important of all......I MET NICE NICE FRIENDS!!!!!CRAZY FRIENDS!!!Jing Ting, Krystal, Fiona, Pauline, Guat Sin......And I go to Daphne's place almost every weekend, we went to Kuantan last Friday coz she had to do some briefing for her company or something la.She was driving Ben's oh-so-hot Honda!!!So totally comfy, it took us 2 1/2 hours from KL to Kuantan.We met kerbaus and chickens..lol..It was crazy!!!AND I got a sony camera!!!yee-haa!!pink 1!!so totally hot!Here goes some pictures!



On our way to Kuantan..


Daffy's sunnies..




I don't really know what is it but I just think it's nice..Taken from the Mosque we went this afternoon.



Somewhere in the Mosque.



When we wanted to get INTO the Mosque we had to wear this purple robe thing which we look totally funny!




When the others were sketching, me and Jing Ting had nothing to do coz we forgot to bring our sketch book, we went crazy taking pictures...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey ~~~