Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

BBQ Night!

Had BBQ with the family at my house, Sally joined us too. We had nice yummy chicken wings, mutton, sweet potatoes with sparkling juice!Sally got me an anak patung with huge nose wearing a "missing you" t-shirt!So adorable!Ah Tu called me on the phone and I was hiccuping while talking to her so she went like laughing non-stop, she called to tell me that she would drop by at my house to give me something and it was very very nice of her to drop by so late and passed me a card, a LOVELY card!We talked for a little while before she went home.After the BBQ me and my cousin, Ponee, talked alot alot like non-stop, the others were talking as well.That familiar laughter brought me back to the times we used to have great chats and everything....Just to remind everybody again...I'm off to KL tomorrow, but will be back on 1st February!!ta-ha..


Sally!!

BIG NOSE from Sally!!

Card from Ah Tu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chelle! quick quick come bck oo..hehe..whn u'r bck we go out again.haha..check out my blog too..=)

JiaXuan Lee said...

i 'll be right here waiting for u~chelle..

ocean apart~ day after day~~~ n.n

sob sob