Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

XX no.1

First of all, I missed the bus to shcool this morning, I watched the bus go with my own eyes, ended up walking to school. I was all exhausted when I reached school. Met up with XX no.1(Sheryl) and Ting Ting to have breakfast together. Spent most of the day in studio tracing my floor plans. While I was doing my thing I heard a soft "michelle~!" then I thought "huh?is somebody calling me?no..better don't turn back or else get shame-attack".After a little while I received Sheryl's message saying that she was next door and that her friend shouted my name. Then after another little while, came "MICHELLE!!" then *BANG*(the sound of the door), I went laughing because our class's fake Wu Chun was kinda shocked and stared at the door.In the end it was XX no.1's friend.hahaha....So funny thinking about it. Got another funny story from TingTing which made me, Fiona, Krystal and GuatSin laughed for more than an hour in the studio.Finally, I just had dinner with my housemates. Dominos pizza + J&Co Donuts + Sushi.First time having dinner together with them.I'm going home!!!!yee-haa!

No comments: