Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting back on track!

Finally got my Internet connection for my computer!!Thanks to Sheryl!!We walked back to Ridzuan from Taylor's together this afternoon, all the way we action until we reach home.Big wind blowing us walking backwards action-ly.After we reached home, went to buy the cable to connect my computer to the phone line then Sheryl helped me do everything and now I'm here blogging!!!ahahahahaa...Was planning to have roti pisang+cheese(I know it might sound disgusting but it's real good food!) with Sheryl for dinner but we ended up having rice.AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL.....Michelle is going back to Kuching this FRIDAY!!!!!Won't be bringing many things back as warned by dad, bringing my oh-so-hot camera back for daddy to see, my mouth to start sampat-ing with my family, my sketch assignments for daddy to laugh at, some floor plans to trace for my assignment, some unimportant clothes as I got new clothes waiting for me to wear back at home...etc.Gosh!can't believe I've been here for a month ALREADY!New life, new friends, new jokes, new experience but still the same old MICHELLE!

No comments: