Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

18-year-old Michelle

Miss Michelle has just turned 18 today!!!well...it was October 21st actually but today is STILL my bday!Had a GREAT dinner at Banquet with my friends,got many nice-y nice preeeeeesennntssss too!The Captain there was real friendly and was interested in Emily!Saw a school friend (erm..can say friend ba..) running here and there in the waiter's uniform.Naughty Liancy called him up and ordered Tim Sum and he ran away.Okay~~back to the nice-y nice preeeeessseeeentttssss...WanJoo got me a nice dark brown shirt..real nice!Emily got me a HANDMADE bday card and a friendship cert.!Pui Tze got me a butterfly "KISS" necklace!Ah Tu got me a pair of butterfly earrings which I wanted soooooo bad!Katrina got me a very bling-y necklace!ChongWei got me a pair of butterfly earrings too but she gave it to me earlier than the others!Liancy is getting me AhShin's album(heeheeheehee...)!Oh by the way, the friendly Captain's name is CLEMENT, his service was real nice!Look for him next time u go Banquet guys!We all went straight home after that.lol..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS CHELLE!!!!!!WOOOHOOO~~~

3 comments:

JiaXuan Lee said...

ooopss...but u haven recieve my present yet o~~i will try my best best best to find it~~~wait me ou~~~
hahahaha...and soli that u nid to wait after christmas o~~~but mayb...u'll get a big surprise that i bring ah shin back ...ooopsss.alamak...y i say out o...stupid me...

JiaXuan Lee said...

u so early wake up ah??

Michelle said...

nola my computer time got problem 1...ahaha