Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Thoughts Toward UEC Papers

Chinese:三窟是哪三窟?!?!?!shiiiiiiet.《察今》出至于《吕氏春秋》!!!!!!!!!BM:Banjir is flood NOT FIRE!!!!Luckily I wrote it correctly.Thought of re-writing it again coz I thought that banjir was fire but in the end I didn't have enough time already so I only could continue writing.And sorry to "saya" in the passage that I misunderstood him for being a pervert who licks the blood from the tiger's eye.I didn't get the meaning of "mata goloknya"..paiseh..English:I didn't know that Snowball won't be in the paper!!lol..wasted my time reading the questions!Geography:Ahhhhhhhh.....Chemistry:Which of the followings is a 单糖?The ans is A.半乳糖!!!ahahaha...I laughed by myself when I read this question..so easy peasy la!!!!!Math(I):Thought it would be easy but turned out to be slightly more difficult than Math(II)..lol..Computer:Woohooo....Physics:Regret for not spending MORE time studying for it!Biology:Hope should be alright!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

the chinese one..i knew i saw that line before..hahaha...

Michelle said...

in ur dreams?!y din u tell me earlier?!

Wendy said...

crazy~...in chinese class (was)..duh!