Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2007

毕业晚会!

I was going crazy for what I should be wearing,no jeans no jeans no jeans!What I was planning to wear had something to do with jeans but erm..needed to replace jeans with something else.Seek advice from Wendy then Ah Via then Daphne.In the end I replaced jeans with WanJoo's leggings.After this was settled, drove to parkson to have my make-up at Sheseido counter and sprayed on Clinique's perfume,muahaha.Later then drove to school.Almost all of the girls were wearing leggings too,but WITH heels,only me without heels I guess,coz I didn't want to have a party with goblins around me!ahaha..I'm so mean.Took many photos and the food was soooooooo....normal.The performance was okay too.Ah Shin was soooooooooo hot on stage!omg!






2 comments:

Wendy said...

er..ok...you two look very ngam together..finally found someone taller than you??? tahaha...and i can't see ah shin~!

Michelle said...

ahshin?only me can see tiok gim..ahahaha..he's in the middle la