Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Singapore~

My 3 days Singapore School Trip came to an end. *sob*
We went on the bus at 11pm at school on Sunday night after I got my passport from my Kuching neighbor, Sheldon. 5 hours of ride from Sunway to Singapore. My back hurt so badly.

1st stop when we reached Singapore was the Singapore Zoo (weee~ felt like a kid there).



My ticket and Nadia's.






The tiger and its poo~!


Hippo.
And many more animals.

2nd stop was the hotel.



3rd stop was the Vivo City.






4th stop was Sentosa.


*end of Day 1*

The 2nd day.
1st stop was the Dhobby Ghaut Station.


2nd stop was the Singapore National Museum.








3rd stop was City Link Mall.


4th stop was Esplanade which is linked to City Link Mall.




That night, me + Sheryl + Nadia + Pauline + Jac went to Clark Quay ourselves.






*end of Day 2*

The 3rd day.
Spent the whole morning at Bugis Junction.



I found Miss Emily!!hahahaa..

*end of Day 3* also *end of trip*






2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey that's my shop! Hehe

Michelle said...

haha..totally~!