Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Saturday~

Saturday~~ a day I always look forward to,everyday. Saturday used to be a very stress-free day to me. I went out with friends at night, got home, got changed then off to bed. Now....I still hang out with friends on Saturdays, but when I get home I don't feel the way I felt before anymore. I feel like a deflated balloon, with no energy and strength in me, only dragging myself to do things just not to be in bed any soon. And my Saturdays now pass very fast. I'm........................................................tired. Tired of trying to get used to the change, tired of living in a new way, tired of thinking of how to get through everything, tired of seeing people around me getting tired, tired of almost EVERYTHING!I'm just...............tired. Sick and tired of EVERYTHING. I have this "MOVE ON MICHELLE!!!" floating in my head but it doesn't do any help. Why do I have to live my life like this?!Eeeeew...Anyway....I'll get through it! And one day, that very one day, when I get to look back on the things I've done the 3 years here, I'll be proud of it! (At least I don't have the intention on giving up!) CHEEEEEERS!

No comments: