Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I spent my friday at the gardens & Mid Valley

Stayed over at my sis's place on Thursday night after dinner with daddy. Due to Wendy having class and Daphne working the next day so I decided to go lepak at MidValley. Guess what?Before we left, Wendy took the wrong key and we only knew it after we locked the door so I couldn't go back when I got sick of MidValley or The Gardens. Spent most of the time at MPH, Borders and Art Friend(or Friend Art or Fine Art, I totally forgot). Oh!Went to Starbucks, grabbed a drink, found a cosy sofa, sat down, took out my iPod and after a few songs the batt went flat!Gosh!So I just sat there enjoying my drink and talking to Wendy on the phone to pass my time. OMG! Was so tired! Then Daphne came after work and we went to Dragon-i with Ben for dinner. Siao long boas~~~nice!nice! I spent the night over at their place again last night. And watched Penelope, hehehe, very funny movie!Love it!And NOW!I'm back here again~!Time passes soooo fast!!!!ahhhh!

No comments: