Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Brand new start

Have been in kl for almost a week!I miss everybody back in KCH alot alot alot!!Haven't really started classes but there are already some assignments need to be done, still, not that horrible as Sheryl's. She has been frightening me since first day of school, because she's having her last semester of war so there are loads of loads of loads of loads of assignments for her to get them all done as soon as possible. Imagine it!First week of school, she is already surrounded by the fear of falling asleep without getting anything done.I here, give her the strength that I can afford to give away, may she fight this war with all her might.*sigh* I'll be facing these problems in future too and I'm not sure if I'm stronger enough to get through it!*uh* Anyway, you'll never know if you never try. In Taylor's there are many many people taking Architecture, first time ever the class was packed with human and scared most of the lecturers. There's one funny thing that my friend said to me when we were bewildered by the amount of people having same classes with us. She said "惨了!我们毕业了或许会永远变成无业游民!"

Before I start to get myself locked up from the outside world, I want to enjoy the kinda free life I'm having now.Hahaha..Went to Mid Valley with Wendy, Ah Boi, Liancy and Joyce this afternoon because I wanted to get a purple Nike bottle (couldn't find it in Sunway Pyramid). I was so excited to see THAT purple thang standing so glamorously on the rack in the shop!It's mine oh mine now!weeeeee~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.