Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2007

ELC Buddies

Had a gathering dinner with my ELC buddies!!!Anthea was late..the latest 1..lol..I picked up LeeHui 1st before going,and guess what?!I still remember where she lives,the last time I went her house was like when we were in Junior1..ta-ha..All the way we talked alot alot,bout where we're going next year bla bla bla.When we reached Secret Garden,Kelvin and Ah Tu were there already.The food was...ok.After that me,Anthea,Cynthia,Erica,Kelvin and Christina(AhTu) went to Starbucks..Had real fun talking to everybody..*sigh* missing them already!!Especially Cynthia and Adam..my friends since primary in ELC..*sob*



Hahaha..so funny both of us..































*paiseh for the others who aren't in the photos but were with us b4 we went Starbucks.I was going to take some photos but when i got out from the toilet some were gone d.lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! wher is da pic kel wit me..sobx..anthea wit MY kel..LOL

Michelle said...

too many pics liao...so fan need wait it upload...

Cynthia said...

sobx..haha..hey hey..so hard to create blog..mahuan..=.=