Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Last Day of Graduation Examination

After a week of non-stopping getting-everything-I-can-into-my-brain, it has finally come to an end....*as I wish*..lol..Had group studies with friends, WanJoo came to my house to study with me, LianJi,Mely also,for a day only and that day we talked too much.lol..Had Math(II) & Computer exams this morning.Computer I think I did quite alright, Math(II)....thanks to Adam for telling me THE 2 important questions,my Math(II) should me alright as well.Physics:oh-my-god, Biology:arrrrghhhhhh, Chemistry:I'm never loving it, Chinese:Not bad..hope I can get alright marks for what I'd memorised, BM: *aherm*, English:Should be no problem, English Literature:Snowball is a bad pig, Math(I):Cool, Geography:Subjectives cool, objective kinda oh-my-god.Next Tuesday...next Tuesday...next Tuesday is THE DAY!UEC!Still needa continue with my getting-everything-I-can-into-my-brain for another week!!!加油!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

snowball is a pig anyway...duh!!! tell me how the teacher marking the paper finds your answer to be...

Michelle said...

i think i'll never know...maybe the teacher might just give up on me!!lol

Wendy said...

blah...*hopeless*

JiaXuan Lee said...

....一个路人...走过~~