Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Memories To Keep For The Rest Of My Life

The last day of normal school life....It felt like it was just last year or even last month that Sally and Wendy had just graduated.It's just soooo fast..tooo fast..2 years ago, Sally was just an ordinary hot thang a.k.a my no.1 fan, Wendy the big bully, Ah Boi my boiboi, Sheryl the Garfield, Breanda my Brendada, Ah Via my no.2 fan and so many other peeps were running crazily at school taking photos with anybody and it finally came to me!!How scary is this?!Well..I did the running-around-taking-photos-with-peeps thing..Hee..Cameras were flashing here and there in our class, everybody was like THE STAR OF THE DAY!!And guess what?!I didn't cry!!!My Lian Ji Ji cried kinda badly(she was sooo cute), Lee Hui cried, Mely and Ah bong also. I really really really miss Sally, Brenda, Sheryl, Ah Boi, Ah Via, Ah Mu and many more!!!I can't imagine my life next year!Everything will be totally different and new.omg...*sniff* *sniff*...I LOVE Y'ALL!!


Bye bye to my table!*sniff*

Huggy hugs?
Xiao Bei Bei!
Funny Tu in front!
I dono...
Maria For THE DAY!
Go Rain, Go Rain~
Adam...with U Sun at the back..omg..hahaha
Vivian!!!!
Zhuang Wei and weird Keng...

5 comments:

Alphonso said...

hey baby~~~whos THE PERSON???me???hahahah lee hui and emily cried meh...why i din know de...no wonder just now her eyes seem swollen...hahah

Michelle said...

Wad?!not u....hahaha...ya both of them cried..Lee Hui cried soo oh-my-god-ly!!!

Wendy said...

undeniably, leaving your well decorated table which you have become part of your daily life in school sucks! now you make me miss mine...

Enzai 恩仔 said...

oi

Michelle said...

yes? en zai