Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My V day.

I had been talking to a new friend I met last night for long long hours non-stop just because she didn't dare to sleep coz she was afraid she wouldn't wake up in time to go back to her own place which is very far from mine. haha..Emily, you gotta learn this from me, friendly people like me can start any conversation with new people.hahahaa... I had a big dinner with bunch of friends at Sunway Pyramid and we watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a nice movie just some parts of it are very slow. I haven't got the pictures taken that night but there are all up in my facebook.And I got a very very nice Valentine's pressie!bwahahaha...


I named him........Pink Patch on the Head!(a.k.a Pink Patch)

No comments: