Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Fart-Zen.

We were given this assignment on stage design with only a piece of script. It was a comedy play about a lady who is so stressed-out and is addressed to this "Fart-Zen" school by her consultant to find a way to help her relieve her stress which is by FARTING. It was a big group work thingy with non-stop cutting and slotting and brainstorming. It all ended on last Friday with an "excellent" from the lecturers. I was given the task to hold a big panel behind with the others and I did something totally stupid. At the end of the play, the ones who were holding the panel would be having alphabets card saying "Fart-Zen" on one side and "Thank You" on the other, we're supposed to show "Fart-Zen" side first then wait for the guy who was standing beside me holding the "F" card to give a sign to us to flip the cards to "Thank You". I was kinda blur that time so I was the only one who turned my card faster than anyone else. I heard people calling "Michelle!!Michelle!!TURN IT BACK!!BACK!!MICHELLE!!!" but I was too blur that I didn't care. oops. But anyway I didn't do much of a damage to the play. HAHA. It was really nice to be working with a bunch of people! I enjoyed the process of the making very very much indeed! Here are some photos I've taken from my friend.








No comments: