Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Been 2 weeks.

It has been 2 long sot weeeks alreadyyyy! I've moved into a new place with no internet connection just yet which makes me go totally crazy. 1st week of school was kinda nothing, just some briefing on course outlines and groupings. This sem I have 8am class from Monday to Thursday!Damn! Was still thinking that I could sleep quite long if I push some classes to the afternoon. Who knows..the lecturers get to spilt everybardy out and I was thrown into the morning session. Imagine it!Design Studio1 8am in the morning!I want a life!But I think I'll get used to it. Went to KLPAC working out with senior's work under the big big big hot hot sunny sun. I almost missed the bus on the 1st day of installation. Guess most of you guys don't know that Yellowman doesn't really like hanging around in my room so it's hard to contact me if my phone is in my room. My friend spent a long time to reach me to wake me up to get on the bus. I took a cab and crossed the road without looking left and right and left again so I almost knocked down a bike.hahaha..Well the omg thing was......2 buses of peeps were staring at me while I was crossing the road and running to the 2nd bus. I thought of just not going but my friend insisted me going coz the installation worth 10% of our assignment. Luckily I went. The photos are the ones my friend uploaded in Facebook.

Oh ya!I met a new friend while I was moving my stuff from Ridzuan to Suriamas. She was moving stuff too so we talked in the lift and realised we live in the same level. She invited me to her housewarming party and there I met more friends and she brought me to dinner last night and also I met more new friends. It's quite fun knowing people.

Hey babies!I.Am.Going.Home.Soon!which is this coming Thursday!Sheryl!I misssss you!omg..

No comments: