Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Friends Are The Best!

Friends always stand at your side, fight back for you no matter what and love you always! My friends! They fought for what was right for me!!Well not only my friends but also my sister la.hahaha...Horrible group mates I have....Backstabbers they are...It all started because of a Si Kepo guy and a Si Kakak who has the I'm-so-hot-like face!!Shit......Slap her slap her slap her slap her slap her!!!!!!!!!!!!!Disgusting bitch!!The worst thing that a group mate can do is telling others that you didn't do anything for the group work when you actually did and they are the ones who didn't do much!!If it wasn't for Ting and Sheryl who have the courage to speak up for the innocent ones, I think I'd just ended up letting the bitches be.Anyway, I wanna say......I LOVE Sheryl!!!!Ting!!!Wendy!!!!Liancy!!!!Chua!!!!Great friends and sister!!hahahahaaha

No comments: