Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Birthday Surprise to AGNES!!

My beloved housemate, Milkmaid of Unit1101, Who never gives up in reaching her aims and is always with a big friendly smile on her face, AGNES!!Has turned 18!!CHEERS!!Although I'm not going to be there celebrating with her and my other beloved housemates, I here, with all my kind+sweet+loving heart, wish Agnes a very very happy happy 18th birthday!!I'd mailed a Birthday card specially made by me to her but not sure if she'll receive it. It is supposed be a kinda big surprise to her when she receives it so I hope the card will get into her hands safely and quickly!!


I love surprises and I like giving surprises to my friends too so I really really hope this will surprise Agnes!ahaha...so just hafta wait and see.Gosh...So not ok that I wasn't there celebrating with them!I felt so left out after reading Serena's post about Agnes' birthday back in Unit1101 although my photo was in the photo including all the others of Unit1101! And Agnes very haolian!!She didn't reply me after I sent her a "Happy Brithday!!" message this morning until now!!

P/S:I can't post up the pic of the card yet coz I don't wan Agnes to see it before it actually reaches her hands. =)

No comments: