Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Staying In...

Tonight our class's Vios will be having a party at The Office and I'm staying in for the night!!!Almost everybody is going to party but I'm staying in.Well I know Emily is staying in too.Everybody was asking "How are you going tonight?" this morning at school then "I'm going with who who who, want me to pick you up or you're gonna pick me up?".I was asked to go too but erm.....don't think I should go la.Cuz they are starting at 10pm so it's gonna be very late when they end and I don't want to get locked out!Hee...So hope you peeps have fun tonight!!!Gonna watch The Simpsons Movie which Fish saved for me.So I'll be spending my Saturday night sitting in front of the computer watching The Simpsons with it's tiny little screen.eesh.....

2 comments:

Emily said...

if the movie National Lampoon's Homo Erectus is out in the movies i'm so booking you! let's go watch it together

Michelle said...

what is it about d again?hahaha...