Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Money-less

Being money-less for the whole afternoon with only a car, a purse WITHOUT money and a phone!Drove to Parkson to meet up with Emily,Liancy,Kelvin,Byh, Pui and Chong Da ALONE.Parked my car and when I was going up the stairs I met up with a bunch of scary malays.They were walking up the stairs and I was too scared to follow behind so I decided to walk down the stairs and they went "moi moi moi moi moi..hahahahaha" then something made me felt that walking down wasn't right then I was in a dilemma.In the end I decided to just run out back to the car park.So after awhile then I walked in safely!After getting through this whole scary thing I called Liancy up and asked where they were.They turned out to be in S'wak Plaza instead of Parkson!I was like "oh-my-god!". With no $ with me, I can't even drive my car out from the carpark to meet them up at S'wak Plaza so I was thinking of walking there but Liancy asked me to wait for them as we needed to buy something at The Bodyshop. So I waited for them.In the end when I had to go to fetch my dad home I borrowed $ from Pui to pay the car park fee. So lame!!hahaha...Luckily I have them!!!Liancy was worried for me as I was going alone to the car park, she wanted to accompany me to my car but I said no need so she kept reminding me to run to my car fast and lock the door as soon as I get in the car and call them up to tell them I'm ok.How SWEET!And I did that...lol..Then I realized they were all waiting for me at the 10th floor car park coz they were still a lil' worried.hahaha...After that they all walked to their cars somewhere near S'wak Plaza.With no $ I still feel lucky to have my friends with me!!!!!!CHEERS!!!AND I had learnt a lesson, which is "ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BRING AT LEAST RM30 WHENEVER I GO OUT!".lol..I got used to my mum paying everything for me so I always forget to bring enough money when I go out.

Oh ya.I need to congratulate my another beeech,Ah Tu, for getting a new phone!!Hee

No comments: