Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Torture.

I realized I torture myself with last minute design works and end up regretting so much for not having more time to do better. I am constantly mentally tortured by myself throughout these 3 years in taking up Architecture. Having the urge to tear everything down, to smash anything or even to go for free-falling. It makes me a lifeless person. I don't wanna die infront of AutoCAD or 3dsMAX! I know I shouldn't be fooling around when I made the decision on such long term commitment, but I just see more things as I go by. I don't mean to give it up but just hoping that the super strong passion to what I do, which I strongly believe lies deeeeeeeep down within me, will arise and till then I'll be filled with happiness in what I want to do. I shall see to that day!

WHY IS IT SO STRESSFUL DOING DESIGNS???

Any suggestion in getting non-stop inspirations in designing?Help me out. Thanks. I'm crazy, crazy for Architecture.

No comments: