Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Me against my final semester.

Damn. Final semester. 30% anticipating graduation and life after that, 70% scared!
HELP.
I'm stressed to the max!
Final studio separated from good friends. The good thing is I'm under my favorite lecturer for tutorial sessions but the bad thing is when there's a crit going on I'll be arranged to be crit-ed by other lecturers who would make my life so bad that I might end up crying for hours.
I have a confused soul now to be glad or sad.

Anyway to be on the bright bright side.....
I will worker even harder than me myself can imagine. It's the once in a lifetime shot now, I HAVE TO DO IT! Work like there's no tomorrow.
Bless me to get through all these smoothly.
*Prays hard hard hard*
;(

No comments: