Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things I'm gonna do on TUESDAY!!!

  1. Call Mum and Dad and report to them on how happy and relieved I am and how my work tortured me for more than a week!
  2. Talk to Casey!!! I miss him soooo much!!! ;(
  3. Head to Sunway Pyramid for dinner!
  4. Pack my stuff and prepare to move to Daphne's place for 2 months!
  5. Feed my iPod!
  6. Explain to Daphne on how happy and relieved I am and how my work tortured me for more than a week!
  7. SLEEEEEEEEEP in peace!

* I'm SUPER looking forward to the days AFTER TUESDAY!!!!!!!To end these sleepless nights with almost ANYTHING that haunts me!!To be freeeee!!!To not have to look at the same shit again!!!
I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!! FUCK ARCHITECTURE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

do not ask me for a favour in relation to things to do no.2