Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

If I were an elephant.

If I were an elephant, *hmph* no I wouldn't want to be one. Let's see...If I were a bird?er..no. If I were a mermaid?oh no!then my friends will be fishes,well..it will be kinda cool to be friends with turtles.lol.o-kay...If I were in a band now!!!*haha* will I be happier than what I'm currently doing?

*Imagining myself playing the erm...guitar?eh no!I wanna sing!I'm good at singing!*

Awwww my gawd~ See Michelle rocking on stage!Jumping on stage!Woo-hoo!All my fans!Screaming! Just can't get enough of me! *hahahahahahahaha* I'll fall into them and just let them pass me around on top of their heads!Wooooo~!Smashing the guitar! I super ROCK!

What I'm doing now......*sigh* super stuck in my design.

One more month and off I go to home! But gotta get through this one month! I'm stuck stuck stuck.

Have the sudden urge to listen to my Starwars Episode III OST but the CD is at home!My far away home! *cry*

5 comments:

Vivian said...

Hahaha! You siaw lang! xD

Michelle said...

u siaw lang call me siaw lang! *slaps* hahahaaa

Wendy said...

eh? i tot u're already an elephant

Michelle said...

wad!i'm a rockstar!

Wendy said...

a rockstar in ur elephant tribe la~