Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Angels & Airwaves

Been wondering where has Blink-182's Tom DeLonge been? I just found out that after the split of Blink-182, he actually formed another band called Angels & Airwaves. *How outdated I was*. So I started downloading 'em and the songs still have the Blink-182 feel just that the songs are no more like those college kids style, they've become more mature..lol..I'm lovin' the songs! :)



We Don't Need To Whisper (2006)

Valkyrie Missile
Distraction
It Hurts
Do It For Me
The Adventure
The War
A Little's Enough
The Gift
Good Day
Start The Machine



I-Empire (2007)

Call To Arms
Everything's Magic
Breathe
Love Like Rockets
Sirens
Secret Crowds
Star Of Bethlehem
True Love
Lifeline
Jumping Rooftops
Rite Of Spring
Heaven
It Hurts



No comments: