Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ge me a LIFE.


I'm kinda sick of having nothing to do when there are actually things that I can actually do but it's just that I'm so lazy to do things which makes me sick of doing nothing that I'm happy doing just not for doing that one particular thing for the whole day because I just wish to do more than one thing a day so I won't be feeling that my day sucks!!!AND I have been reading Sushi for Beginners the whole day today just because I also wish to finish it fast so I can move on to another book which might be more interesting and I'm having my last paper tomorrow which until now I haven't started reading the notes because it's a sotness BM paper which makes me really really hate being a Malaysian sometimes because it's really really funny to still be having that subject in college!!AND I really really really wish that it will be over very very very fast so I could just go home!!I wanna go home and hang out with beeches!!
Argggh!



No comments: