Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feeling soooooooooooooooooooo left out!

Housemate's birthday and I'm sooo left out in my room!All her friends came to surprise her and I'm left out in my room, doors closed!Gosh!Was wanting to join them soooooo bad but soo paiseh coz soooooooo many ppl outside.But in the end Ashween brought in a slice of cake and I wanted to go out and say "Happy Birthday" to the birthday girl but she was busy talking on the phone so I went back doing my stuff waiting to get the chance to say it to her before daphne's drowsy med works.But I'm now feeling like a dead tuna coz my hands are so heavy..so heavy...heavy...heavy...I'm gonna drop off soon...sooon...sooon....so dizzy now...now...now....now...........now......OH YA!I said "Happy Birthday" to her d...dizzy now.....dizzy....dizzy......dizzy.....sheeps...sheeps.....marshmallows...
marshmallows....
care bears...bears...bears....goood night...night...night................................................................................
............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................................

No comments: